First of all, thank you for taking the time to write about your experience.
We’re a group a McMaster students who are passionate about helping anyone who is having trouble with their university decision. We’ve dedicated this year to developing this project and finding more opportunities for students to get involved.
How to Fill Out the Form
Our team is looking forward to reading all your content once you have completed the form! Like always, please be sure to be as transparent as possible. The form will provide you with instructions you can use to complete the document. If you run into any troubles, you can contact our Blog Specialist who will provide you with assistance to complete the document. Please reach out to Hala: firstname.lastname@example.org
Need a Reference?
Students like you have already posted for us! Feel free to use theirs as a reference here: EXAMPLE BLOG POSTS
Things to Consider...
- You ARE allowed to critique your program. If there’s anything you don’t like about it, please include that, but ELABORATE on it.
- E.g. This program tends to have larger class sizes for most of the 4 years, which I haven’t enjoyed as much since I prefer close-knit interaction.
- E.g. This program is entirely case-based, which can beneficial. But if you’re into research-based programs you may prefer elsewhere.
- You ARE allowed to warn students of anything they may not be aware of as an applicant.
- You ARE NOT allowed to share any personal information (addresses, SIN, sensitive information, etc.). If you do, it will be removed in the editing process.